Lifeguard Duties include:
- Making the pool a safe and fun place for members, guests and staff.
- Monitoring pool conditions and taking corrective action as required to ensure the health, safety, and welfare of all patrons.
- Knowing and enforcing pool rules in a consistent manner, with courtesy and fairness.
- Checking patrons in and out of the facility, cleaning, opening and closing the facility.
- Keeping the pool clean; brushing the tile borders, skimming, vacuuming
- Keeping the facility clean; bathrooms, picking up trash.
- Supporting and responding to direction from the Pool Manager and the GHCP Association Board of Directors.
- Guards must be 15 years or older and have dependable transportation to the pool.
- Must be responsible, punctual and willing to work weekends and holidays.
- Must have a lifesaving certification, either American Red Cross or YMCA, or be willing to become certified. (The GH-CP Association will help with certification costs, and pay for recertification.)
The Pool Manager schedules and supervises a staff of four to six lifeguards and is responsible for the safe, efficient and effective operation of pool facilities and activities. This is a salaried, working supervisory position requiring weekend and holiday work. It is expected that the Pool Manager will work at the pool an average of 25 hours per week.
- Must be eighteen years of age or older.
- Must have Lifeguard Training Certification, CPR & First Aid Certification. CPO or AFO certifications preferred.
- Prefer candidates with experience in pool management operations.
CLICK HERE to read the job descriptions.
If you are interested or have questions, contact Bill Spencer by email at GHCPAssoc@gmail.com, or by phone at 443 540 0413.