Local Service Providers & Utilities
- National Weather Service Forecast
- Tide & Sea Conditions
On-Line & Email Networks
- The GHCPAnet is designed to communicate with property owners, members of their households, and lessees who have provided email addresses on their property owner information forms. We know many members are concerned about getting too many emails, so we limit the use of the GHCP-net list to:
- Official notifications of general membership meetings (e.g., annual, general, and special called meetings), as required by our by-laws.
- Emergency notifications with potential impact on GHCP property owners and residents.
- Periodic (approximately monthly) notices giving the headlines of recent Association NEWS items posted on the gh-cp.org web site, so that interested members can keep themselves informed.
You may subscribe by contacting Teresa at the GHCP Assocation office, at 804 472 3646. or by email at GHCPAssoc@gmail.com.
- Glennet is an independent, volunteer-run email service that accepts postings that may be of interest to subscribers in our region. Posts typically include searches for service providers, stuff for sale, community & church events, notices from local businesses and more. It’s a good way to learn what is going on on the Northern Neck. If you’d like be included. please CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE TO GLENNET.