The GH-CP Assocation is Hiring Lifeguards for the 2022 Season
- Making the pool a safe and fun place for members, guests and staff.
- Monitoring pool conditions and taking corrective action as required to ensure the health, safety, and welfare of all patrons.
- Knowing and enforcing pool rules in a consistent manner, with courtesy and fairness.
- Checking patrons in and out of the facility, cleaning, opening and closing the facility.
- Keeping the pool clean; brushing the tile borders, skimming, vacuuming
- Keeping the facility clean; bathrooms, picking up trash.
- Supporting and responding to direction from the Pool Manager and the GHCP Association Board of Directors.
- Guards must be 15 years or older and have dependable transportation to the pool.
- Must be responsible, punctual and willing to work weekends and holidays.
- Must be have a lifesaving certification, either American Red Cross or YMCA, or be willing to become certified. (The GH-CP Association will help with certification costs, and pay for recertification.)
If you are interested or have questions, contact Teresa by email at GHCPAssoc@gmail.com, or by phone at 804 472 3646