Activities & Events

The Sanitary District supports the recreation facilities in the district, but the Recreation Fee does not pay for social activities and events held at the Clubhouse or other facilities for the benefit of the property owners.

However, the GHCPA schedules and manages a variety of open use social activities and events that are hosted or sponsored by volunteer property owners.  Most social activities and events are open to all property owners on a first-come, first-served basis without charge but attendance may be limited by the capacity of the facility.   A per person fee (payable to the GHCPA) is charged to cover the costs of some special events, such as themed parties, special dinners, and catered events.  The GHCPA maintains an ABC license that permits property owners to bring their own beverage for personal consumption at social events.  The sponsoring host for the event serves as the ABC manager for the event.

Property owners may also rent the clubhouse and the picnic pavilion for private events, such as receptions, family reunions, private parties, that are not open to all property owners. Fees for rental of the Clubhouse and other facilities are set forth in the Rental and Group Use Fees for GH-CP Sanitary District Facilities and are payable to the GHCPA.